First Presbyterian Church was founded in 1839 at a meeting moderated by Reverend Nichols Cyrus. The building, designed by Lucas Bradley, was dedicated in 1852 and remains a landmark at the corner of 6th Street and College Avenue. It is the oldest church building still in continuous use in Racine. The Church is built in the Grecian-Doric style and includes a portico with two columns. Ihrman Hall was added in 1885 and in 1996, a further expansion was carried out. In 2008, a renovation of the Sanctuary was completed.